While we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and engineering expertise, Ajax/CECO/Erie Press works hard to be a high-touch global company, as well. Throughout the process of designing, engineering and building your equipment, a dedicated project manager will be in continuous communication with you. This allows you to track the progress of your project easily and discuss changes at a moment’s notice.
Furthermore, by developing a long-term relationship with your company, your dedicated Ajax/CECO/Erie Press team can more fully understand your challenges and make sure your new, rebuilt or remanufactured forging or forming solution is exactly right for your operation.
Your Partner in Manufacturing
At Ajax/CECO/Erie Press we don’t just build machines, we build relationships, around the world. We strive to become your partner in manufacturing, which is why you will always have a dedicated project manager who understands your needs and your operation.
The personal nature of our customer service helps us better respond to your challenges and opportunities through constant communication, which in turn helps us develop the products and solutions that can help your operation succeed.
Factory acceptance, installation supervision, site startup and acceptance commissioning is routine. And operator and maintenance training by our factory service technicians is a given.
It’s all part of our Customer for Life/Service for Life philosophy.
- Restore to acceptable clearances
- Parts refurbished or replaced to OEM Standards
- Update controls, lubrication and safety requirements
- On customer site or at our facilities
- Replace regular consumable parts
- Report and advise per OEM evaluation
- Suggest parts to be ordered ahead of scheduled repairs
- Scheduled preventative maintenance program
- Recommended spare parts list
- OEM operator and maintenance training
- Emergency repairs